The following pages will map by professional learning against the AITSL Australian Professional Standards for Principals.
The Principal Standard is based on three leadership requirements:
- Vision and values
- Knowledge and understanding
- Personal qualities and social and interpersonal skills
These requirements are enacted through the following five professional practices:
- Leading teaching and learning
- Developing self and others
- Leading improvement, innovation and change
- Leading the management of the school
- Engaging and working with the community
Here is a nice Integrated Model that explains this visually.